Thursday, March 11, 2010

Review: Before I Fall

Title: Before I Fall
Author: Lauren Oliver


From GoodReads, "What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined."




This book by Lauren Oliver was different than any other book I have ever read!  But I will tell you I really enjoyed this book.  It has suspense, mystery, romance and some life lessons that I took to heart.  If only you could relive the day you die, seven times,  what would change? This book will have you thinking about what you would do on that day.  I loved going through this journey with Samantha Kingston.  I can clearly see why she lived those seven days the way she did.  My favorite day was day seven.  It was her last day, and she finally figured out how to make it her best day.  On this last day I realized personally how much we all take for granted and should live each day to it’s fullest because you never know if today is your last day on earth.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books We Love!