Thursday, December 6, 2012

Guest Review: Monstrumologist

Reviewed by Trey S

Title:  Monstrumologist
Author:  Rick Yancey

     From GoodReads,"These are the secrets I have kept. This is the trust I never betrayed. But he is dead now and has been for nearly ninety years, the one who gave me his trust, the one for whom I kept these secrets. The one who saved me . . . and the one who cursed me. So starts the diary of Will Henry, orphan and assistant to a doctor with a most unusual specialty: monster hunting. In the short time he has lived with the doctor, Will has grown accustomed to his late night callers and dangerous business. But when one visitor comes with the body of a young girl and the monster that was feeding on her, Will's world is about to change forever. The doctor has discovered a baby Anthropophagi--a headless monster that feeds through the mouthfuls of teeth in its chest--and it signals a growing number of Anthropophagi. Now, Will and the doctor must face the horror threatenning to overtake and consume our world before it is too late."
     I really enjoyed this book, I thought it was very exciting and action packed and kept me wanting to read more. I really liked the main characters personalities and how you could really connect to them even though they were completely different than you because the author really made them personable and relatable. I would enjoy reading more books by this same author because he has all of the elements that I really enjoy in a book including action, drama,science fiction, and fantasy. 

4 comments:

  1. Legal services are very essential and almost everyone need it once in their lifetime any some or the other issues. Your blog is nice and informative also.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to give us about your important information. I really like your views.
    please let me know something more......
    Services providers in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Make Money Online with best site in the all post.
    http://www.railroadjobs.com/csx-railroad-jobs.shtml

    ReplyDelete

Books We Love!