Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Review: Party

Title: Party
Author: Tom Leveen


     From Shelfari, "It's saturday night in Santa Barbara and school is done for the year. Everyone is headed to the same party. Or at least it seems that way. The place is packed.  Simple, right? But for 11 different people the motives are way more complicated. As each character takes a turn and tells his or her story, the eleven individuals intersect, and reconnect, collide, and combine in ways that none of them ever saw coming."



     I standing at the bookstore looking for a new read and the title Party definitely caught my attention!  I love reading about teens and their stories, so when I read the inside cover saying the book was about eleven teens and exciting party I was definitely interested.  Not only was this book exciting, I liked how each chapter covered a different teens story.  It was interesting to see how each story was related to one another.  I couldn’t wait to read the next chapter to see what the next teen had to say.  I almost felt like I was there!  I work at our schools library and will definitely put this book on the must read rack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books We Love!